in ZBIGNIEW DRĄG Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno- Handlowo- Usługowe DELTA Import-Eksport
- The administrator of personal data obtained through the website www.delta.gorlice.pl is Zbigniew Drąg, ZBIGNIEW DRĄG Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno- Handlowo- Usługowe DELTA Import-Eksport (hereinafter referred to as DELTA).
- Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data, the Regulation of the Minister of the Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing as well as technical and organizational conditions to be met by devices and IT systems used for the processing of personal data and other generally applicable laws.
- Personal data are stored on secured servers.4. Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
The terms used in this Policy mean:
Personal Data Administrator (PDA) — Zbigniew Drąg, «ZBIGNIEW DRĄG Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowo-Usługowe« DELTA »IMPORT-EKSPORT”, with its registered office at ul. Kornela Makuszyńskiego 5, 38-300 Gorlice, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, VATIN: 7381008219, REGON number: 490599885.
Service Provider – Zbigniew Drąg, «ZBIGNIEW DRĄG Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowo-Usługowe« DELTA »IMPORT-EKSPORT”, with its registered office at ul. Kornela Makuszyńskiego 5, 38-300 Gorlice, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, VATIN: 7381008219, REGON number: 490599885.
User — a person entering their personal data on the Service Provider’s website.
Personal data — any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier, such as first name, surname, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more specific factors determining physical, physiological, genetic, mental , economic, cultural or social identity of the individual.
Personal data protection breach — a breach of security leading to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data sent, stored or otherwise processed.
Personal data processing — an operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data in an automated or non-automated manner, such as: collecting, recording, organizing, ordering, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, browsing, using, disclosing by sending, disseminating or any other type of sharing, matching or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying.
The President of the PDPO – The President of the Personal Data Protection Office
GDPR — Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Protection Regulation data);
UODO — the Act of 10 May 2018 on Personal Data Protection (Dz. U. poz. 1000).
Personal data bank – all personal data, regardless of the method of recording, both in electronic form — in the IT system and on data carriers (CD / DVD / BD, flash memory and other) and on paper processed by DETA in order to carry out its tasks.
Cookies — IT data, particularly text files, which are stored on the User’s end device of the website www.delta.gorlice.pl.
Rules for sharing personal data
- Provision of personal data, as well as consent to their processing are completely voluntary.
- The Service Provider is the administrator of Users’ personal data.
- Personal data obtained by the Service Provider include:
- the «JOB» application form
— name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position the candidate applies for — necessary to complete the recruitment process and contact the job candidate.
- the «REQUEST FOR QUOTATION» form
— name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, company name — to the extent necessary to consider and accept the quotation and contact.
- All personal data provided to DELTA are processed:
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to conclude, shape the content of the Agreement, change or terminate it, and to properly render electronic services;
- only to the extent and for the purpose for which the User has consented.
- If personal data are not shared and consent to their processing is not given, the Service Provider does not guarantee access to all functions of the website www.delta.gorlice.pl.
- Every data subject has the right to access data, rectify, update, delete or limit processing at any time, as well as the right to object and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Deletion, rectification, limitation or update of personal data can be done through PDA.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in DELTA is possible by phone: +48601942776, or by e-mail: .
- The supervisory body referred to in para. 1, competent to receive a complaint, is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, tel. 22 531 03 00, fax. 22 531 03 01, e-mail: . Office hours: 8.00-16.00
- DELTA reserves the right to process personal data provided by the User after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent to their processing, in the scope and for the purpose of pursuing any claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige PDA to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to disclose the User’s personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under applicable law.
Security of personal data
- The Personal Data Administrator has implemented a personal data security policy and IT system security policy that ensure effective protection of your personal data.
- Personal data obtained by the Service Provider are made available and processed only by appropriately trained persons, in accordance with the personal data security policy, authorized by DELTA or processors with whom DELTA has signed relevant agreements.
- Each of the entities indicated in par. 2 has signed an appropriate obligation to keep all data confidential and to protect it.
- www.delta.gorlice.pl uses two basic cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies — these are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).b. Persistent cookies — these are files stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The information collected as part of Cookies relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- Data collected:
a. enable the User to be identified, which facilitates adjusting the content of the website they use to their needs;
b. are used to monitor and check how Users use www.delta.gorlice.pl to improve the functioning of the website by providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation.
- The monitoring of information about DELTA Users is performed by means of the Google Analitics tool, which records the User’s behavior on the website.
- The collected data is used only inside DELTA in order to optimize operations.
- Users of www.delta.gorlice.pl may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed particularly in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the User’s device www.delta.gorlice.pl. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the web browser software settings.
- In the event of blocking cookies from the website www.delta.gorlice.pl, the Service Provider cannot guarantee the correct operation of the website.
www.delta.gorlice.pl uses the following cookies:
- «necessary» — enable the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b. cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in terms of authentication on the website;
c. «performance» — enable collecting information on how to use the website;
d. «functional» — enable remembering the settings selected by the User and personalize the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, font size, artwork of the website, etc .;
e. «advertising» — enable the User to be provided with advertising content that is more tailored to their interests.
Change of security policy
- The administrator of personal data contacts the User using the e-mail address provided. The telephone number provided by the User is used only in special cases.